Middle name.
Hope is my middle name.
When I was little, I went by Kristen Hope. I hated it.
Growing up, I was simply Kristen. I was content with that.
This year in my photography class, I am going by Hope for the first time.
I love it.
My middle name is more than just a name in my life.
It's the theme.
A theme that explains where I came from,
who I have come to be,
and where I am headed.
So to begin, know:
I paint.
I doodle.
I shoot photos.
I write song lyrics.
I choreograph dances.
I even make birthday cards.
I have been created by a Creator to create.
So now, in the the most recent medium, I create blogs.
Growing up, I was simply Kristen. I was content with that.
This year in my photography class, I am going by Hope for the first time.
I love it.
My middle name is more than just a name in my life.
It's the theme.
A theme that explains where I came from,
who I have come to be,
and where I am headed.
So to begin, know:
I paint.
I doodle.
I shoot photos.
I write song lyrics.
I choreograph dances.
I even make birthday cards.
I have been created by a Creator to create.
So now, in the the most recent medium, I create blogs.