Thursday, November 11, 2010

HOPE: Week 14

H: Tea is almost a quotidian habit. 
O: Photo of Erin, with a photo of me, with a photo of her. 
P: Fall in full bloom in my backyard. 
E: Katie's beautiful and perfect "I do!" into marriage. 

Other weekend highlights:


Time with this best friend. 
J: "Stop taking pictures." K: "If you want to be my friend, you have to get used to it." J: "Okay. I'd rather be your friend and you take pictures than you not be my friend." 
One of the meaning reasons I love this girl. 


Being present to capture the epic cash-in of Sara's FINAL CFA coupon from the 52 she began with 6months ago. And where better than the CFA who treated us so well for 4 years. 


Reed Roomies back together for Katie's wedding. Krista [far left] flew in from Wisconsin!


Celebrating Jae as the bride-to-be.

People I love:

Thanks.

It means a lot to know there is a world out there curious of my thoughts. This purpose of this blog is to be honest and truthful in a creative way that brings God his deserved glory. I hope you can relate to, be inspired by, or simply enjoy the words of my heart.

love wins.

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP