Friday, May 20, 2011

The odds defeated.

"I'm not a genius, I'm just a turtle on a fence post."

It's a funny phrase to be the tag line of a sermon but it's one I will forever remember. The quote explains that we don't need to know everything or be abundantly skilled to accomplish amazing things. We just have to allow outside help to get up to places that are seemingly impossible to reach. 

I want to reach impossible places. 
Actually, I'd say I am. 
But only because of His presence and my surrender. 

Dreams do come true.

People I love:

Thanks.

It means a lot to know there is a world out there curious of my thoughts. This purpose of this blog is to be honest and truthful in a creative way that brings God his deserved glory. I hope you can relate to, be inspired by, or simply enjoy the words of my heart.

love wins.

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP