Ellen's Engagement.
Wow. Ellen's celebrations were amazing from start to finish. Being her best friend I may potentially be biased but having spent enough time on Pinterest and countless wedding blogs, I feel I have learned good wedding taste. And El had it all the way through, starting with her mini engagement celebration.

Austin proposed in Auburn, sticking to his family tradition. He called me hours before it was supposed to go down. Ellen ironically called me on her way to Auburn and I had to fight my way through lies to keep to the story that Austin had to work over the weekend. A few hours later, I got the adorable call of excitement and her chaotic (out of pure bliss) story of how her fiance proposed.

Their wedding shower so SO WELL DONE. I expected nothing less from the three amazing ladies from church who hosted the party fun. Seriously, look at those cupcake toppers?!


A "who knows Ellen best" game was played, cupcake design contest held, and I maybe won them both. We both deny the conspiracy accusations...and I might feel pretty proud that I know my best friend so well.
El also got so many fun wedding gifts. To quote the bride herself, "Opening wedding gifts is so fun, I recommend it!" Ellen is a queen of making antique into adorable and her family/friends know this. So post-present opening and decorating, I can assure you that Ellen has one of the most trendy antique-decorate houses in Athens.

Bachelorette Weekend was comical and so much fun.
I'll leave it at that ;D

The day before the wedding we got our nails done while eating breakfast in the salon. (Seriously, sometimes I can only dream about one day being as great as host as Ellen's mom.) We had a bridesmaids luncheon at a adorbz restaurant in Decula and thus started the crying for me. I knew I would cry at some point, but I didn't imagine it being more than 24 hours preceremony. El's mom scared a devotion and El had written us each a short note. It was all too touching to not let the tear emerged. Looking back, I wish I hadn't because one you open up the tear gate, the rest come far too easily. And boy, did they come as the rehearsal dinner when I went to give my toast that night. But it the words came from my heart, and I'll give up my pride in being a even decent public speaker, to share the depth of how I really cared about this couple. We concluded the evening by taking over an spare dance bar and getiin' our wobble on together.
For the last time, I feel asleep next to my single best friend for the following day was the start of a new era where she gets to sleep with someone else for forever.
She was too cute each time she told me, "I can't wait to do this for you."
Each moment with her was so fun and I too cannot wait to we get to do it all again.

Their wedding shower so SO WELL DONE. I expected nothing less from the three amazing ladies from church who hosted the party fun. Seriously, look at those cupcake toppers?!


A "who knows Ellen best" game was played, cupcake design contest held, and I maybe won them both. We both deny the conspiracy accusations...and I might feel pretty proud that I know my best friend so well.
El also got so many fun wedding gifts. To quote the bride herself, "Opening wedding gifts is so fun, I recommend it!" Ellen is a queen of making antique into adorable and her family/friends know this. So post-present opening and decorating, I can assure you that Ellen has one of the most trendy antique-decorate houses in Athens.

Bachelorette Weekend was comical and so much fun.
I'll leave it at that ;D

The day before the wedding we got our nails done while eating breakfast in the salon. (Seriously, sometimes I can only dream about one day being as great as host as Ellen's mom.) We had a bridesmaids luncheon at a adorbz restaurant in Decula and thus started the crying for me. I knew I would cry at some point, but I didn't imagine it being more than 24 hours preceremony. El's mom scared a devotion and El had written us each a short note. It was all too touching to not let the tear emerged. Looking back, I wish I hadn't because one you open up the tear gate, the rest come far too easily. And boy, did they come as the rehearsal dinner when I went to give my toast that night. But it the words came from my heart, and I'll give up my pride in being a even decent public speaker, to share the depth of how I really cared about this couple. We concluded the evening by taking over an spare dance bar and getiin' our wobble on together.
For the last time, I feel asleep next to my single best friend for the following day was the start of a new era where she gets to sleep with someone else for forever.
She was too cute each time she told me, "I can't wait to do this for you."
Each moment with her was so fun and I too cannot wait to we get to do it all again.