DGW
It is such a great feeling when your event goes off without a glitch.
It is an even better feeling to know that the event you planned is educating our generation of real issues that people their age are facing.
Muscular dystrophy is the #1 fatal genetic disease of today's youth.
There is no cure and there is a 100% mortality rate, usually in the late teens or early twenties.
He is 20.
Yet, Darius is living his life fully and with a ton of joy.
He is motivated to make a difference.
I think we can learn a lot from him.
He is such a sweet spirit and I am so thankful to have met him.
It is an even better feeling to know that the event you planned is educating our generation of real issues that people their age are facing.
Muscular dystrophy is the #1 fatal genetic disease of today's youth.
There is no cure and there is a 100% mortality rate, usually in the late teens or early twenties.
He is 20.
Yet, Darius is living his life fully and with a ton of joy.
He is motivated to make a difference.
I think we can learn a lot from him.
He is such a sweet spirit and I am so thankful to have met him.
Check out Darius Goes West
Watch it online and "Play it forward."
Host your own screening.
Join the movement.