Tuesday, April 13, 2010

my sleepless night.

Yesterday was  a tough one.
Details excluded...
I cried for things I normally wouldn't have.
My joy slipped away.
I felt defeated.

Then the Lord reminded me of a verse:

"Oh my soul, why be so gloomy and discouraged? Trust in the Lord! I shall again praise Him for His wondrous help; He will make me smile again, for He is God." - Psalm 43:5

I wrote it on my arm like any good verse.
I needed the reminder about every 30 minutes.
Until I fell asleep at 3am.

Today, joy is back.
Oh, the wondrousamazingsplendid healing powers of the Word.

And now... it's time to play outside.

People I love:

Thanks.

It means a lot to know there is a world out there curious of my thoughts. This purpose of this blog is to be honest and truthful in a creative way that brings God his deserved glory. I hope you can relate to, be inspired by, or simply enjoy the words of my heart.

love wins.

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP