Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Twilight.



The annual professional level cycling criterium in downtown Athens. 
This year it was most exciting with the added effects of heavy rain. 

I went last year for the first time and had a lot of fun watching the cyclist pedal by at a speed that is too quick  and in light that is too dim for my camera to take pictures well. So I get these blurred pictures...but I like the blurred photos better than the stop action ones. Maybe because it gives me a sense of feeling as if I am still there in the energy and excitement of the moment of watching countless bikes go zooming by as I cheer with unknown souls around me for these 'ghost riders' whom I've never seen or heard of before. It gives me a sense of community and belonging in this sweet sweet town on Athens.

Athens, I love you.

People I love:

Thanks.

It means a lot to know there is a world out there curious of my thoughts. This purpose of this blog is to be honest and truthful in a creative way that brings God his deserved glory. I hope you can relate to, be inspired by, or simply enjoy the words of my heart.

love wins.

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP