Monday, January 30, 2012

The mess of beauty.


If I've learned anything being a painter, it's that I walk a way from a finished canvas covered in paint from my hair down to my feet. It's ridiculous enough to the point of comical.
But should I, as a paint-covered artist, regret my finished artwork because I now need a shower?

The key point is that I'll keep picking up new canvases and continuing painting. 
Each new canvas bringing the risk of still getting messy.
Each new time with a little more expertise.
Each time making the final project that much more beautiful.


People I love:

Thanks.

It means a lot to know there is a world out there curious of my thoughts. This purpose of this blog is to be honest and truthful in a creative way that brings God his deserved glory. I hope you can relate to, be inspired by, or simply enjoy the words of my heart.

love wins.

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP