Monday, February 13, 2012

Awakening Apologies.

I often take the role of a girl who's been hurt but redeemed through the Lord's grace. Yet as I sat in a room fill of God-fearing men on the eve of Valentine's day, I thought for the first time what it would be like to be in their shoes.

Then, I came upon these blog post.
Each perfectly explaining all the failures and righteous desires of men and women of God.


Pick your gender,
Open your heart for walls of bitterness to fall,
And your identity in the Lord to be affirmed. 

People I love:

Thanks.

It means a lot to know there is a world out there curious of my thoughts. This purpose of this blog is to be honest and truthful in a creative way that brings God his deserved glory. I hope you can relate to, be inspired by, or simply enjoy the words of my heart.

love wins.

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP