Tuesday, February 28, 2012

The Vampire Diaries

To those of you who are not my "friends" or "followers," you may have missed my annoying announcements of my appearance on a TV show, The Vampire Diaries, that is filmed in Atlanta. Over my winter break, I took a few days to be an extra on set to add a little adventure to my time off. It was 2.5 days of standing around in my prom dress and 4 inch killer heels, meeting various wannabe actors, and a ton of miming comical conversations once the crew shouted "background."

Day 2, they actually used me for a "feature" extra, which was pretty exciting for a newbie who didn't know what was going on most of the time. I mostly hate stages and being the center of attention; however, with no one on set that I actually knew, I had a blast playing my specialty role of "coat-check girl" and being told exactly what to do every scene change.

It's so silly, but I counted the number of times, I can find myself in the episode. 13 nano second glimpse of my face or dress (hot pink or black) or shoulder can be spotted. Now, I have a huge advantage because I knew exactly where I stood in each scene, but if you can find all 13, I will for real buy you a really scrumptious dinner. It's a tempting challenge, I know.

All 13 are between minutes I've cut the video below to: Dangerous Liaisons


Winter break adventure accomplished.


People I love:

Thanks.

It means a lot to know there is a world out there curious of my thoughts. This purpose of this blog is to be honest and truthful in a creative way that brings God his deserved glory. I hope you can relate to, be inspired by, or simply enjoy the words of my heart.

love wins.

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP