Friday, March 23, 2012

Porch Paintin'

There is not much sweeter and more therapeutic than sitting on my back porch smearing paint on a canvas with my brushes and fingers while sharing the hearts' concerns and excitements with a close friend. Especially not with dear Erin. 

We could win most bizarre expression contest, for sure. 
I laugh every time. 

Our day's results.
The pink one I started shortly after my dad died 3 years ago and could never finish it.
So many attempts displayed through various layers of paint. 
But alas, I'm finally happy with this final version simply displaying
the virtues covering the whole experience:
Peace & Love.

Artsy fartsy.



People I love:

Thanks.

It means a lot to know there is a world out there curious of my thoughts. This purpose of this blog is to be honest and truthful in a creative way that brings God his deserved glory. I hope you can relate to, be inspired by, or simply enjoy the words of my heart.

love wins.

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP