Thursday, May 17, 2012

Life is a Metaphor.

Caving to the depths of muddy facades cutely smeared across my nose
Following a trail of short sight not knowing what lies two steps ahead.
With squints to catch my bearing, emerging into the colors of dusk shooting past leaves;
Unknowing of the bruises emerging when I thought I'd been washed cleaned.
Skipping and leaping from one stone of unwavering support to the next,
finally reaching the bank shore on which my focus of self cultivation needed to be restored.
Refocused, walking to be sharply refined by the cleaning of the falls and
A novel perspective rising toward the heavens half way rimmed by the earth's edge.
From the base of the mountain, the chills turning to a refreshing reminder of life.
Climbing, my strategy and routine, starts again with strides of determination,
Shuttering to see unchanged places at which I began and yearning towards the end of exploration
when the vision of abundance, never once hidden, is fully known for the first time.

People I love:

Thanks.

It means a lot to know there is a world out there curious of my thoughts. This purpose of this blog is to be honest and truthful in a creative way that brings God his deserved glory. I hope you can relate to, be inspired by, or simply enjoy the words of my heart.

love wins.

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP