Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Quarter of a Century List

I am turning 25 this year, which makes me 1/2 of my mom's age and 1/3 of my grandpa's.
Isn't my family cool?!

In lieu of this year's big 2-5 B-day,
I am going to celebrate with an adventure of trying to complete a list 
of 25 things (some new, some not) before I turn quarter of a century old!

May the odds be eva in my favor to complete this in 1 month and 1 week: 

1. Birthday Dinner with the Madre
2. Caving
3. Swim in a waterfall
4. Braves Game
5. Visit Emily in Valdosta
6. Chick-Fil-A with Sara
7. Sky Zone
8. Comedy Show
9. Roadtrip to the BEACH
10. White chocolate raspberry cheesecake
11. Make a white pizza with Ellen
12. Snow cone on Moreland Ave
13. Watch a sun rise.
14. Make a new recipe with Martha
15. Go to the shooting range.
16. Lay out at the pool all day
17. Visit Kegan's classroom of autistic boys
18. Drive-In Movie Theater 
19. Pinterest Craft
20. New Birthday dress
21. Mail Luxmi a package
22. Antico Birthday Dinner with friends
23. Hand-write someone a letter
24. Have a picnic in my front yard.
25. Volunteer at Children's while wearing a tiara.

(Note: 8/25 involve food. Sound 'bout right!)

Hats off to Sara for completing her list of 24 and unknowingly challenging me to finish mine. 

Let the adventure begin!!

People I love:

Thanks.

It means a lot to know there is a world out there curious of my thoughts. This purpose of this blog is to be honest and truthful in a creative way that brings God his deserved glory. I hope you can relate to, be inspired by, or simply enjoy the words of my heart.

love wins.

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP