Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Healing in His Wings


It's almost the end of Childhood Cancer Awareness Month.

September is a month I'll forever dislike, because it reminds me that cancer has taken SO MANY precious friends from living out life. I've been blessed enough to beat the odds of my diagnosis of terminal cancer 16 years ago. But it was RESEARCH that saved my life and cancer organizations that helped me move forward to normality.

I would love for you all to donate/support to childhood cancer funds and research, some of my favorites are: CureSearch, CURE Childhood Cancer, Alex's Lemonade Stand Foundation, St. Baldrick's Foundation, Camp Sunshine, Dear Jack Foundation, Rally Foundation for Childhood Cancer Research, Mothers and Daughters Against Cancer and This Star Won't Go Out, just to name a few. If you can't manage to donate money then at least take a second to "like" these pages and spread the word about the need for research.

Lastly, if you'd like to be moved...read Laura's blog and pray for her. A friend of a friend, she writes raw and real. After reading her blog and tearing up, I'm reminded of the depth of what matters in life. She shines in the face of death approaching and like all cancer patients, deserves a cure. 
Please help us find one.

"But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings."

People I love:

Thanks.

It means a lot to know there is a world out there curious of my thoughts. This purpose of this blog is to be honest and truthful in a creative way that brings God his deserved glory. I hope you can relate to, be inspired by, or simply enjoy the words of my heart.

love wins.

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP