Sunday, October 28, 2012

North Carolina



Recently went to explore the autumn forest 
and falls of the Appalachian with my two beautiful roommates. 



I spy a roomie. 





Over the hills, through the fields, to grandmother's boat we go. 



Squinty squint all around.




THE captain crowned us captain for the day. 


Refreshed and now back to our city lives of anatomy books, practicals, and medical jargon.

"My fate cannot be mastered; it can only be collaborate with and thereby, to some extent, directed.
Nor am I the captain of my soul; I am only its noisiest passenger." Aldous Huxley


People I love:

Thanks.

It means a lot to know there is a world out there curious of my thoughts. This purpose of this blog is to be honest and truthful in a creative way that brings God his deserved glory. I hope you can relate to, be inspired by, or simply enjoy the words of my heart.

love wins.

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP