Monday, November 2, 2009

Daily Thumbnails

"My personal life may be crowded with small petty incidents, altogether unnoticeable and mean; but if I obey Jesus Christ in the haphazard circumstances, they become pinholes through which I see the face of God, and when I stand face to face with God I will discover that through my obedience thousands were blessed." - My Utmost for His Highest

It's been hard few days. But now my focus needs to be on the bigger picture. It's like those poster size pictures that are made up of tiny thumbnail size photos. The thumbnails may capture scenes that you don't particularly like. But once you back away and look at all the thumbnails as a whole, you get to see a whole different picture composed from the thumbnails. This picture is of God's face.

Remember on tough days that it's just a picture that is helping you get to the point where you can see the face of God.

People I love:

Thanks.

It means a lot to know there is a world out there curious of my thoughts. This purpose of this blog is to be honest and truthful in a creative way that brings God his deserved glory. I hope you can relate to, be inspired by, or simply enjoy the words of my heart.

love wins.

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP