Saturday, December 19, 2009

47 Joys


Simple joys within this beautiful life :

-         hanging in a harness up on a ropes course
-         rocking chairs
-         sitting next to a fireplace with a real fire
-         listening to laughs coming from other rooms
-         sitting in the isles of bookstores while reading or talking with friends
-         kettle popcorn
-         hole-in-the wall, mom-n-pop restaurants
-         the smell of laundry
-         pictures of other galaxies
-         little bookbags
-    sitting in chairs that are too big to the point where my feet wont touch the ground
-         ping pong games
-         seeing the pictures emerge when developing in the dark room
-         holding a photo that took you 4 hours to perfect
-         the smell of rain
-         “hospital ice” (crushed ice)
-         a cappella songs
-         organization and all supplies associated
-         eating a pineapple (that was picked an hour before and had the rind machete-ed off) in a waterfall.
-         chi latte with stemmed milk.
-         rating Christmas lights as I drive around at night
-         game nights with friends
-         new hair styles
-         running further than I previously was able to
-         dancing in elevators when I am the only one in them
-         making list
-         sailboats on the horizon of a vast ocean
-         screaming so much at football games that I lose my voice
-         screaming at higher pitches than everyone around me (at the football game still)
-         listening to friends talk about their passions
-         singing in my car at the top of my lungs to songs that I can sing well with
-         putting on cozy socks
-         laying in the prayer chapel listening to others play the piano
-         seeing how much I saved at the grocery store
-         acting gangsta, because I am completely not
-         walks on the beach at night with friends
-         hugs from children
-         snowball fights since they are hard to come by in Georgia
-         completing a painting
-         taking naps with friends
-         using sign language in public
-         spontaneous photo shoots
-         entire days spent outside
-         seeing my dog being excited when I get home
-         lightning strikes over an ocean
-         sleeping babies in my arms
      -     handmade gifts

People I love:

Thanks.

It means a lot to know there is a world out there curious of my thoughts. This purpose of this blog is to be honest and truthful in a creative way that brings God his deserved glory. I hope you can relate to, be inspired by, or simply enjoy the words of my heart.

love wins.

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP