Monday, December 7, 2009

Moral of the Story

Often times, in the eyes of human existence, the faulty morality on one subject matter can cause the validity of overall morality to be questioned and diminished. We're told to live with integrity. But are we? Integrity is characterized by complete wholeness of moral character. Or simply said: Doing the the right thing at all times, even when no one is watching. But are we living our lives wholly moral? Or are we sweeping the small discrepancies in our integrity under the rug, hoping to not demean our character?

I see the discrepancies in others and how I lessen the validity of their moral opinion.
I see how easily others could apply the same to my life.

Where are we in our path to a whole and valid morality, one that can't be diminished?
Is our foundation for this moral code based on the Truth? Or on society's standards? Or simply what emotions we may be feeling at a particular point and time?

I am searching myself. I challenge you to do the same.

People I love:

Thanks.

It means a lot to know there is a world out there curious of my thoughts. This purpose of this blog is to be honest and truthful in a creative way that brings God his deserved glory. I hope you can relate to, be inspired by, or simply enjoy the words of my heart.

love wins.

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP