Galore.
When I can force myself out from underneath the warm covers, I enjoy waking up early and getting the day started. It's most exciting when I have fun activities in store for the day beyond the duties of going to class. Today was one of those days.
How to enjoy free Chickfila breakfast day:
Step 1: Wake up at the crack of dawn. Literally. 6am I was out of bed. Can't be too cautious when you need to be within the first 200 to get the biscuits free. I am pretty sure we were around #10. It was a close one.
Step 2: Go to CFA with best friends. Silly ones. This is Sara and Jessica. They fully qualify for the position. They kindly demonstrated how early it was.
Step 3: Bring your own coffee or tea. Or order water, like Sara.
Step 4: Order free biscuit and enjoy it in your own unique way:
"The Jessica" - eat it as most average people do. No tricks up the sleeve.
"The Sara" - Slit in half. Eat one half. Bring each bite to your mouth slowly. Then eat chicken out of other side of it. Add jelly to each bite of chicken. Then repeat with remaining biscuit.
"The Kristen" - Pick off the extra fried breading and pass to whomever qualifies for "The Sara". Then eat it as most average people do but add honey to every other bite. If you are feeling a little crazy, use grape jelly instead of honey.
Step 5:
Wade up wrappers differently.
Left: "The Sara" - uneven ball-shape
Middle: "The Kristen" - fold it until it cant fold anymore
Right: "The Jessica" - lovely ball-shape
Step 6: Be silly.
"Can you see me?"
Step 7: See friends you love. Chickfila isn't complete without seeing someone you know. The is J.Miller. She is going to make a superb teacher.
Step 8: Sadly, say your good byes.
Free Chickila is a hobby of ours. We are getting pretty good at mastering getting ready really really fast and being a hot mess as we enjoy the beauty of free CFA. Such a blessing to start my day.
Today the blessings continued to shower down:
My car got fixed. And the check engine light is finally off. This is a big deal.
The fixing of my car was paid by another blessing in my life.
Talk to my best friend after a 2 week hiatus due to busy and conflicting schedules.
I found a parking stop in the deck in about 10 seconds when it usually takes 7 minutes.
Free Chickfila sandwich for dinner. (I am good at the free CFA game)
Got to hug a best friend that I haven't seen in 2 weeks.
Played with a toddler while singing worship music.











