Saturday, January 16, 2010

Spring is Here

If anyone really knows me, or can use context clues, you'll know I am in love with trees. Little ones, dead ones, orange ones, round ones, ones with fruit, old ones, the list could go on and on.

Trees are so meaningful to me because they cast a beautiful metaphor for my life.  I am a tree. I was planted in the rich soil as a finite seed to be grown overtime into a tree that is called to bear fruit or blossom in the world. Then the fruits I reap are blown in the wind of our maker to go spread more seeds, thus making more trees.

Trees also go through seasons. Seasons that have a certainty to come and go.I am entering into my Spring. The harsh winter of life is being put behind me and new life is emerging.So for now, I have buds. And I am most excited to see how these buds blossom.

It's a little lengthy but please read this to get the full understanding of the purpose of seasons (and where I borrowed the metaphor from). This article IS my life right now.


David Crowder - How He Loves. Listen if you've haven't before.

Update: More relative verses - John 12:20-33 
And ironically enough, related to the tree metaphor. God is good.

People I love:

Thanks.

It means a lot to know there is a world out there curious of my thoughts. This purpose of this blog is to be honest and truthful in a creative way that brings God his deserved glory. I hope you can relate to, be inspired by, or simply enjoy the words of my heart.

love wins.

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP