Friday, January 22, 2010

ninth floor view

Tonight I have duty, aka being held hostage in the residence hall I live in.
Literally. I will get fired if I leave.
Makes for interesting alone time though. Such as playing with my camera.
I went to the top of the staircase to glimpse the end of the sunset
out of a 10 inch wide window that I couldn't pry open. I tried.
But in the end, I am glad it wouldn't budge because
I caught the reflection of the stairs making it look almost like a double exposure.
I like it.

People I love:

Thanks.

It means a lot to know there is a world out there curious of my thoughts. This purpose of this blog is to be honest and truthful in a creative way that brings God his deserved glory. I hope you can relate to, be inspired by, or simply enjoy the words of my heart.

love wins.

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP