Saturday, March 6, 2010

Vote for Natalie!

The girl I am 'discipled' by is applying to be an intern as a world traveler for a travel channel. She is beautiful, overly energetic, witty, and compassionate. This would be her dream come true.

Watch her video and vote for her! It takes 2 minutes and no obligations.

Happy Saturday, folks.

----

Update: Natalie made it to the top 20! WHAT?! So this means that votes have been reset. So, click the link above and vote one more time. Much apresh.

People I love:

Thanks.

It means a lot to know there is a world out there curious of my thoughts. This purpose of this blog is to be honest and truthful in a creative way that brings God his deserved glory. I hope you can relate to, be inspired by, or simply enjoy the words of my heart.

love wins.

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP