Thursday, August 5, 2010

HOPE Photo Project: Introduction




You've probably seen the 365Project, in which one photo is taken daily for an entire year. The idea is interesting, but in my mind, overdone. So, I came up with my own variation. 

4 pictures each week for 1 year. 
4 categories:

1) Hues - color
2) Opportunities - what I experience that specific week
3) Plants - love the foliage
4) Entrances - windows, doors, and all that lies beyond them. 

Hope, being the theme of this blog, has become the theme of this project. The acronym H.O.P.E. represents each of the 4 categories in which I'll shoot photos. 


We'll jump start with a photo from the past.


People I love:

Thanks.

It means a lot to know there is a world out there curious of my thoughts. This purpose of this blog is to be honest and truthful in a creative way that brings God his deserved glory. I hope you can relate to, be inspired by, or simply enjoy the words of my heart.

love wins.

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP