How to turn a bad evening into a funny adventure:
Give thanks.
Dear 50 Cents,
Thank you for the conversation with my best friend. Without you I wouldn't have been able to get on to the toll road and sit in traffic for 30 minutes, thus allowing the spare time to call her.
In His Love, Kristen
Dear Tony's Sports Bar and Grill,
Thank you for being sketchy and in the middle of no where, providing an intimate setting of fans at the concert. Without you, my life long desire of having a song dedicated to me wouldn't have been fulfilled.
In His Love, Kristen
Dear Confusing Road System,
Thank you for breaking my stubbornness. I was so convinced I would just learn my way around town and had no need for a GPS. Welp, because of your complexities and confusing layouts I will soon be getting a GPS, thus dramatically reducing the number of wrong-turns I make per day.
In His Love, Kristen
Dear 1am Rascals,
Thank you for throwing an egg out your car window onto my windshield while driving home. Because of your trickery, I found out that egg instantly cooks on a hot car and makes some pretty sweet designs.
In His Love, Kristen