The Less.
OK, let me reiterate how awesome this band and these guys are. As I've grown up with them, I've seen the struggles, the changes, the letdowns...but also the victory, the improvements, and the growth from boys to men.
Now that you are trusting me with all of the above, also make the choice to trust me when I say you SHOULD SHOULD SHOULD support them in making their first music video. One, I think they will make it big and then you can brag and stay you helped them get there. Two, you should want them to reach their dream...especially if you truly trust my words that they deserve it.
Now that you are trusting me with all of the above, also make the choice to trust me when I say you SHOULD SHOULD SHOULD support them in making their first music video. One, I think they will make it big and then you can brag and stay you helped them get there. Two, you should want them to reach their dream...especially if you truly trust my words that they deserve it.
How to support? Go to their kickstart link and pledge as little as $1. Read the incentives on the right and be
motivated. Watch the video (an update from them) to get to know the guys further.
You have NINE days to get this done.
In their words "be part of something bigger than yourself"....
