Monday, March 14, 2011

PT Update.



MCG: I withdrew my acceptance spot.
GA State: Still waitlisted, but if given a spot before May, will choose as my #1 preference.
Mercer: Accepted first call but then I turned down (after much debate) the spot due to the double priced tuition.
North GA: I turned down the interview, seeing as how I no longer wanted to attend there with other acceptances.
Armstrong: Waitlisted for 3 days, then offered a spot, that I accepted!
Emory: Finally got an interview this Friday. It's super expensive but I am going to see what financial aid the Lord will make available. 

Conclusion: I am on the set path to move to Savannah in early May to start my DPT program at Armstrong Atlantic University! This will all come to fruition, unless GA State offers a spot, in which case I would accept and start school in August. 

It's been a wild ride through his application process but I am super excited to enter this new phase of life and start a whole bunch of new adventures! Thanks for all the encouragement and support!


People I love:

Thanks.

It means a lot to know there is a world out there curious of my thoughts. This purpose of this blog is to be honest and truthful in a creative way that brings God his deserved glory. I hope you can relate to, be inspired by, or simply enjoy the words of my heart.

love wins.

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP