No longer a commoner.
Flash back to high school,
I can remember being upset that I was average.
Not the top grade, athlete, or social status.
I convinced myself that average was okay
because God made me that way.
How did I let myself get by believe this LIE for so many years?!
Today, the Truth finally settled in my bones.
"What God had made clean, do not call common."
(Acts 10:15)
Not the top grade, athlete, or social status.
I convinced myself that average was okay
because God made me that way.
How did I let myself get by believe this LIE for so many years?!
Today, the Truth finally settled in my bones.
"What God had made clean, do not call common."
(Acts 10:15)
I'm intricate, volatile, complicated, powerful, undefined, unique, dynamic, and loved
all because I've been cleaned by His grace and mercy.
all because I've been cleaned by His grace and mercy.
He defines us, not what we can accomplish.