Saturday, June 25, 2011

Say-Rah.

One of my best friends is hard core in love with Camp All-American and telling runningaround gameplaying kids about Jesus. In fact, she is so passionate about it that she is quitting her full time paying job to go intern with them for a year. (How man of us would actually do that in this economy?! Answer: Not many.) Faithfully following a call, Sara knows God is going to use her for big things and I couldn't agree more. 

Check out her sweet vid. and seriously consider supporting someone who is willing to take big faithsteps when God leads. 


"What is love?"

You can also check out her blog for more details:
The Start of Something Good

People I love:

Thanks.

It means a lot to know there is a world out there curious of my thoughts. This purpose of this blog is to be honest and truthful in a creative way that brings God his deserved glory. I hope you can relate to, be inspired by, or simply enjoy the words of my heart.

love wins.

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP