Again. Again.
If you know me personally, you know I've faced some mighty giants of trials.
I had cancer not once, but twice.
And not the high success rate kind.
The rare kind typically found in male adults.
I've been plagued with knowing more than a dozen deaths
of good friends, close family, and my dad.
I could go on but this isn't a sob story.
Because...
If I were to begin life again, I should want it as it was. I would only open my eyes a little more
— Jules Renard
Life has trials, walls, curve balls, and oppositions.
Each varies in type and intensity.
We can't avoid it.
So why do we pray to?
In life, we simply can't avoid trials.
They come, and come often.
It's how we deal WITH them that matters.
Afflictions cannot injure when blended with submission.
He turns blemish into beauty when you let him.
My prayers have changed:
Lord, use my (inescapable) trials to build up your righteousness, fruits, and wisdom within me, so I can live a life that is most glorify to You.
Our story, easy or hard, is about Him. We can't forget that.
In life, we simply can't avoid trials.
They come, and come often.
It's how we deal WITH them that matters.
Afflictions cannot injure when blended with submission.
He turns blemish into beauty when you let him.
My prayers have changed:
Lord, use my (inescapable) trials to build up your righteousness, fruits, and wisdom within me, so I can live a life that is most glorify to You.
Our story, easy or hard, is about Him. We can't forget that.