Tuesday, July 26, 2011

All the He's.



He taught me to share my deepest secrets. He became the love I loved the most. He became the standard. He shattered my heart in pieces that took years to collect. 

He was intense. He was fickle. Yet now, the most faithful. A phone call away, he's a best friend.

He was patient as my heart healed. He inspired and joined in with my creations. He showed me how a Man of God breathes. He left without reason. 

He laid beside me in my hardest moments. He heard my deepest fears.
He quickly realized it was never right. He accepted my agreement it had ended shortly after the start. 

He was oblivious to my adoration, unaware of my pounding heart when he stood too close. He shut every door that I selfishly opened. He's a lost cause I won't relent.

A surprise, he showed me there was hope again. He was persistent. He decided we didn't have enough to forgive and forget a hundred thousand times. He reminded me that the hope in man isn't always good enough.

***

How the hell does a chronically broken heart get back together again.
What's to stop the fear of being torn apart once more.

Future he, I'm sorry. These scars aren't me.
Find me inside this fortress of fear.
I'll muster courage hope love and dreams to make the walls disappear.

People I love:

Thanks.

It means a lot to know there is a world out there curious of my thoughts. This purpose of this blog is to be honest and truthful in a creative way that brings God his deserved glory. I hope you can relate to, be inspired by, or simply enjoy the words of my heart.

love wins.

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP