Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Sinner.

We sin, therefore we're sinners?

Not the case in healthcare. Being politically correct,
someone with diabetes is not defined as being a diabetic. 

It's about looking at what defines our identity. 
The more potent, powerful factors take prominence. 

We sinned and were once sinners.
Because of Grace, my identity has been changed. 
I sin. I'm not a sinner.

I've been defined by Christ.  
My identity is a Daughter of the Heavenly seated King. 

What's defining you? 



People I love:

Thanks.

It means a lot to know there is a world out there curious of my thoughts. This purpose of this blog is to be honest and truthful in a creative way that brings God his deserved glory. I hope you can relate to, be inspired by, or simply enjoy the words of my heart.

love wins.

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP