Monday, September 5, 2011

Flow.

Creativity bursts forth out of me,
often when I 'm stressed and should be working on academics. 
Yet, it can't be ignored. 
Everything inside of me longs to create beautiful things. 

To blunt or delay the creative expression would be to restrict the very part of me that fuels me toward joy and satisfaction.

So despite the fact that I'm insanely busy with school,
I started a creative project for my unknown future husband recently. 

Call me a romantic.
Call me crazy.
But it brought about a joy that seemed to conquer
all the anxieties that men have brought into my life recently.

Creativity is self preservation.
While life beats down, art reminds me of the Truth.


It's flow is essential.

The Dead Poet's Society (please see this is you haven't yet),
describes similar thoughts quite brilliantly:

"'And medicine, law, business, engineering, these are noble pursuits and necessary to sustain life. But poetry, beauty, romance, love, these are what we stay alive for. To quote from Whitman, "O me! O life!... of the questions of these recurring; of the endless trains of the faithless... of cities filled with the foolish; what good amid these, O me, O life?" Answer. That you are here - that life exists, and identity; that the powerful play goes on and you may contribute a verse. That the powerful play *goes on* and you may contribute a verse. What will your verse be? '"

People I love:

Thanks.

It means a lot to know there is a world out there curious of my thoughts. This purpose of this blog is to be honest and truthful in a creative way that brings God his deserved glory. I hope you can relate to, be inspired by, or simply enjoy the words of my heart.

love wins.

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP