Friday, September 23, 2011

Leadership.

Leadership is about enabling others to achieve purpose in the face of uncertainty. When there’s certainty, when you know what to do, you don’t need leadership. It’s when you don’t know what to do that the art and creativity of leadership matters. It matters even more in enabling others to work together to achieve a common purpose in the face of uncertainty. - marshall ganz

Outside blooms bouncing in the late summer breeze capturing my gaze from the dinning room table.

The above quote fits brilliantly with my future job.
As a pediatric PT, I will face heart breaking cases of kids who are in a horrific accident or maybe were just born a little differently than us...either way, their life is filled with a lot of unkowns, ones that most people don't know how to help or treat. But here's the fun part: I get to! AND with the creativity that I often talk about gushing forth. Hello, dream job, get here sooner!


What I should be staring at instead. Study Study Study.

The working together part comes in when I get a job at a place at or similar to the children's hospital I studied at today. Across the street from my school is the hospital I essential grew up in as a tatter tot cancer kid. Ironically, I love the place and going back there today flicked on the spark of motivation again.The walls are overly colorful, there are inspirations on the walls, every worker smiles and greets your with cheer.
I think you get the picture: I can't wait to get there as a PT. To achieve that said leadership. To artfully restore the known again.

With that, I am pushing through this semester from h.e. double hockey stick. 


People I love:

Thanks.

It means a lot to know there is a world out there curious of my thoughts. This purpose of this blog is to be honest and truthful in a creative way that brings God his deserved glory. I hope you can relate to, be inspired by, or simply enjoy the words of my heart.

love wins.

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP