Men of God.
I truly love living in the city, but I'm again & again reminded how brutal Atlanta is.
My heart breaks as stat's come out about the homeless without heat, crime on such and such street, hit and run by someone DUI, or sex trafficking masked by strip clubs.
The last one hurts the most having built relationships with trafficked women in the Philippines.
The last one hurts because I have a younger cousin who almost slipped down that path.
The last one hurts because I know that the industry will continue as long as there is a demand for it.
But today, I was also reminded of the hope we have to overcome this huge tragedy.
Today I was reminded that there are men out there acting like real men, men of God.
Thank you, kind sir, for standing up to care and fights for more than yourself.
Hope anchors the soul. - Heb 6:19