Thursday, December 22, 2011

Vacay.

Blog fail. Finals approached, came, and went. Blogging got moved the the tiny back burner, turned to simmer, and became forgotten. Water evaporated, dried up, and the contents became undesirable. Gross, I hate kitchen blogging mistakes. Hopefully, I can redeem it all in the remaining weeks of break.


If you were to ask me to name several of my favorite things, a few of the top runners would be God, children, Christmas time, Australia (Close enough to New Zealand), and good music. So without furtheradue, I introduce my new favorite Christmas video. It can't be anymore precious than this. 




"They called the baby Jee-jus and they loved him."

Do just that. 



People I love:

Thanks.

It means a lot to know there is a world out there curious of my thoughts. This purpose of this blog is to be honest and truthful in a creative way that brings God his deserved glory. I hope you can relate to, be inspired by, or simply enjoy the words of my heart.

love wins.

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP