Saturday, June 19, 2010

Day 22 - 25

The past days have included:

* Visiting 2 more ICT kids.[One being the worst cases of CP I've ever seen. So sad.]
* Attending a wedding! [An answer to an unspoken desire of my heart]
* Countless hours riding across town on a motor cycle, fearing for my life, yet knowing my guardian angel is there with me...she even sings. It's pretty cool.
* Visiting a special needs school that includes practical life training, PT, OT, and speech therapy into the mix of educational lessons. I loved being here with all the kids. And fyi, Indian Down's kids are as cute as ever.
* Eating the spiciest thing I've ever eaten. Note to self [and others]: Dont ever order Chicken Seehk Kababs again.
* Watching the USA come back in the game and then get cheated out of a win from a dumb offsides call.
* Hearing beautiful, thought-provoking testimonies from others.

Passages that I've recently read and learned a ton from...thus I think you should check it out:
1. 1Kings 17
2. Matthew 10 (Read the Message Version if you want a little more clarity)

Thanks for all the encouraging words!

In His love.

People I love:

Thanks.

It means a lot to know there is a world out there curious of my thoughts. This purpose of this blog is to be honest and truthful in a creative way that brings God his deserved glory. I hope you can relate to, be inspired by, or simply enjoy the words of my heart.

love wins.

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP