Saturday, October 30, 2010

Ravens.

Fun fact: I love birds.

Being in close proximity to one is a little scary sometimes but I love looking at them and what they can symbolically represent.

Ravens:
Not the most beautiful species to look at. Kind of dull looking, honestly. Yet, nearly every time I’m reminded of their symbolism - either through reading scripture, another’s kind reminder, or a song about them - I cry.

Ravens in my life are the people who bless me on a daily basis. The seemingly small gifts and moments of joy that I get to experience because someone cares about me.



Someone buying or making my dinner for no reason in particular. Bringing home my favorite Starbucks drink. A needed joke to make me laugh. A sweet text or note. A honest "how are you."

Those are the ravens. They are the ones who remind me that God is there, providing, protecting, and growing me. [1 Kings 17:1-6]

This song was the cause of my thankful tears today:

People I love:

Thanks.

It means a lot to know there is a world out there curious of my thoughts. This purpose of this blog is to be honest and truthful in a creative way that brings God his deserved glory. I hope you can relate to, be inspired by, or simply enjoy the words of my heart.

love wins.

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP