Thursday, December 2, 2010

HOPE: Week 17

A bit indecisive this week. 

Colors of the rainbow.

 Black Friday: bff, midnight snack stands (redic.), pottery barn, and 9th hour nap.

Thank you, new awesome mirror, for a fun photo opp in my front yard. 

ATL traffic (the road home) and the fiery entrance to Cantina. 

In other news...
I got side bangs. 

And had a successful interview at MCG yesterday. 
Now, it's just a waiting game till February to see where else I get an interview.

I.can't.wait.to.start.pt.school.eeeh.

People I love:

Thanks.

It means a lot to know there is a world out there curious of my thoughts. This purpose of this blog is to be honest and truthful in a creative way that brings God his deserved glory. I hope you can relate to, be inspired by, or simply enjoy the words of my heart.

love wins.

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP