Flurries.
Last week, we had snow flurries TWICE. I literally can't ever remember seeing snow in Georgia in December in my life. It didn't stick, but it did snow all day and coated the sky with a translucent white breeze. White driving, I took in the beauty of each snow flake rushing toward me and then swiftly curving around and past my car. It made driving on the interstate more entertaining and joyful than ever before.
The wind is always there when I drive, but with the presence of snow, I was able to experience and "see" the movement and intricacies of the wind. I think God's plan is a lot like that. It's always there- winding, curving, creating breath taking scenes that seem magical- yet we can't always see it. But this lack of visual stimulation doesn't mean the wind/God's plan is absent.
It's in the moments when God shows us his plans and intricacies that we are reminded of his presences and can bask in the joy of the beauty of it all.
That's where I am right now. Basking.