Memories.
My biggest fear is forgetting...
The memories of my dad.
The life lessons I've learned.
The knowledge I've obtained.
The evidence God's presence in my life.
The mercy I've been shown.
The inside jokes with friends.
The identity I've come to find.
The intimacy and trust I've gained.
The convictions.
Photos can only hold so much. Worth a thousand words? Yes.
But what would happen if the words were to vanish and just a photo remained?
Photos are a precious treasure to me. But not nearly as valuable and life altering as a memory.
The memories of my dad.
The life lessons I've learned.
The knowledge I've obtained.
The evidence God's presence in my life.
The mercy I've been shown.
The inside jokes with friends.
The identity I've come to find.
The intimacy and trust I've gained.
The convictions.
Photos can only hold so much. Worth a thousand words? Yes.
But what would happen if the words were to vanish and just a photo remained?
Photos are a precious treasure to me. But not nearly as valuable and life altering as a memory.