Wednesday, February 16, 2011

PT Update 2

MCG: Accepted!
Georgia State: Wait-listed.
Armstrong: Accepted!
N.Georgia: Interview Friday 8:45am
Mercer: Interview Saturday 12:15pm
Emory: Application still under review

I feel overwhelmingly taken care of and grateful and excited and proud that I am one step closer to reaching my dream job. As for now, the hard part is deciding which school is the right one for me and God's will...

As much as I fear choosing the wrong place, I am blessed to have such a choice. 

People I love:

Thanks.

It means a lot to know there is a world out there curious of my thoughts. This purpose of this blog is to be honest and truthful in a creative way that brings God his deserved glory. I hope you can relate to, be inspired by, or simply enjoy the words of my heart.

love wins.

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP