Wednesday, January 5, 2011

The Roberts.

Ria and Niel.
 For 2 week in India I lived with them. 

The siblings now. So big.

I want to hold this precious little girl again.


I couldn't have imagined saying this 6 months ago, but I miss India.
I miss the food (ironically enough), the crowdedness, the simplicity of life, and the loving people.

6 months out and my heart for India isn't fading. 
At Passion 2011, 24 wells were sponsored for 24 villages. 
24 villages who get to hear about the Living Water. 
Beyond exciting to know His presence is continuing to make itself known in such a dark place. 

People I love:

Thanks.

It means a lot to know there is a world out there curious of my thoughts. This purpose of this blog is to be honest and truthful in a creative way that brings God his deserved glory. I hope you can relate to, be inspired by, or simply enjoy the words of my heart.

love wins.

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP