Thursday, April 21, 2011

4 24 11.


“Christianity is a resurrection religion. The concept of resurrection lies at its heart. Remove it and Christianity is destroyed” -J Stott

I am very excited to take part in a Maundy Thursday meal, worship, and communion with close friends.
I am more excited to know I am being like Jesus.

I am blessed and honored to be in charge of an Easter Sunrise service.
I am more blessed and honored to have a God that raised His son from death to save the world. 

He is good. 

People I love:

Thanks.

It means a lot to know there is a world out there curious of my thoughts. This purpose of this blog is to be honest and truthful in a creative way that brings God his deserved glory. I hope you can relate to, be inspired by, or simply enjoy the words of my heart.

love wins.

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP