This Week's Repeats.
I heard "Waiting for the End" on the radio for the first time and fell in love with the words, rhythm, and later, the music video. I love seeing the anatomy and knowing that the truth of the lyrics ring true down to the deepest parts of me. Plus, who would have thought I'd ever like Linkin Park again!
"Goodnight, Sister" is one of The Less's new songs on the soontobe released (aka tomorrow) cd. I've loved it since I first heard the rough cut of it in Adam's car and have played it about 10 times already today. After 3 years of dedication to finish this song, the final version is simply an addictive indulgence to your ears.
Steam it from Facebook. Then join me at their CD release party tomorrow at the 40 Watt.
Finally, the one of my favorite hymms sang ohsobeautifully. Like, I may have cried a little because it was good. You may too... Prepare yourself for one tear jerking version of "How Great Thou Art."