Sunday, April 17, 2011

The Less. (Update)

I can officially say I've been in a music video now. 
Be in a music video.
Scratch that off my bucket list now, even though it was never officially on it. 

The Less and 50+ people traveled to south ATL
to stay up throughout the night to film the video for their song
"The Lights."

It was a night full of repetitive sounds, motions, and laughs. 
In a room full of friends and a few strangers (aka new friends),
watching the camera and lighting crew capture the artistry of the set
and enjoying the silliness of sleep deprivation and energy drinks
I had one of the most entertaining nights of the year.
I failed to charge my camera battery,
so to check out a few shots of the set and production
check out The Less' Tumbr

In a month or so, Hopefully I can post the finished
suretobe amazing music video!


People I love:

Thanks.

It means a lot to know there is a world out there curious of my thoughts. This purpose of this blog is to be honest and truthful in a creative way that brings God his deserved glory. I hope you can relate to, be inspired by, or simply enjoy the words of my heart.

love wins.

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP