Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Fruit Center Crescent Cookies.

Every now and again... 

it's just good to bake from scratch. 
to be authentically domestic. 
to try a complicated recipe.
to stretch the limits of my culinary skills. 
to let little hands join, even if it means more of a mess. 
to test my patience. 
to learn to laugh in the frustrations. 
to feel proud at the success of a yummy cookie.
to be kid-approved. 





Recipe adapted from Smitten Kitchen, an adorable food blog I highly suggest. 


People I love:

Thanks.

It means a lot to know there is a world out there curious of my thoughts. This purpose of this blog is to be honest and truthful in a creative way that brings God his deserved glory. I hope you can relate to, be inspired by, or simply enjoy the words of my heart.

love wins.

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP