Monday, May 17, 2010

From Jason Mraz.


" Question (and challenge) of the week TO ALL:
Where in your life could you take full responsibility and restore love? (This doesn’t mean you have to commit to any new relationship. It just means what it means.) Who could you forgive or apologize to? Is there anyone you’ve been creating as wrong? Are there any grudges or resentments that are no longer serving you? I invite you to take this on, to lean into the discomfort and make the ordinary week... a memorable one. "


Just in time for Memorial Day. Live it up. Love big.

People I love:

Thanks.

It means a lot to know there is a world out there curious of my thoughts. This purpose of this blog is to be honest and truthful in a creative way that brings God his deserved glory. I hope you can relate to, be inspired by, or simply enjoy the words of my heart.

love wins.

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP