It goes so fast.
I was suggested to listen to a friend's friend on myspace and have fallin' in love with her voice. The fact that she is an Athenian also gives her major cool points. I've also come to love the chorus of her one of her songs, mainly because it so truly fits my thoughts on life right now.
"Most days we spend together 'cause we realize it goes so fast.
Sometimes I get to wondering if these perfect days will last."
I am spending every possible moment with the friends I've come to deeply love within these past 4 years here at UGA. I know these days here will soon end and, honestly, it's heart breaking. I wish I could create a little town where all my friends could go to school or work, live together in, speak in British accents, have warm weather all the time, and worship all together in the same church. But alas, I am not God nor a magician, so I have to come up with a new solution to dealing with the approaching end to my time in Athens.
Four years have gone by crazy fast. I can still remember moving in freshman year. I've been reminiscing through all the memories we've created, the the belly-aching laughs we've had, the junk we've eaten, the tears that we've (mostly I've) shed, and the bonds we've created with each other. It's been a journey for sure.
I am excited for what this next year holds, but for now....I am taking in every trek down memory lane, treasuring the precious time I have left with my friends, and rejoicing over all that we've accomplished.
On Friday, my friends and I took some graduation pictures on North Campus. This is just one of many beautiful and fun pictures that represent my perfect days here.
