India day 3-6
Let me begin by stating sorry for this entry...I am rushed, thus I'll lack details and all the stories I wish to tell.
We continued teaching to the 4-6 year olds in the 2nd and 3rd day of VBS. On how Dad is fun and our father. Good stuff. The kids are adorable. Truly. I have loved getting to know them and actually remembering their names. Each has such a unique character that is completely founded in the Lord. This place is making me think about how I'll one day raise my own kids and how I want my kids to be as founded in Dad as much as these kids are.
We've sang by a bonfire and toasted marshmallows. I experienced being romanced by Him for the first time in my life and I cannot even explain the intensity of the feelings behind that. So good. [or "so niiice" as they so often say there to describe anything.]
There has been amazing growth and breakthroughs for the team. I wish I could post everyone's stories.
I bought a Sari...got measured for a custom tailored blouse that goes under it. I am stocked to wear it on my birthday. Also, because we are 9.5 hours ahead of you guys in GA, I've come to realize that my 22nd year of life will be my shortest ever because I'll celebrate it earlier here. And the 23rd year will be the longest. Pretty sweet. I'll post pictures of the birthday Sari when I get it back from the tailor.
Tonight...we are having a talent show type of thing for one of the girls 13th birthday here. The team is singing Party in the USA but with rewritten lyrics. No doubt, it will be silly and fun.
Tomorrow, we leave for Calcutta for 4 days. Internet it doubtful so I'll catch you up when I get back here again.
Sorry this is the most sporadic post. Imagine what GA August heat with no a/c at all times does to you. Just kidding. I am not going crazy, we have fans. HA. But really, I love the heat....beats the cold any day for me.
I think I am also coming to love these long skirts....some moments. However, they dont get along with stairs the greatest.
Keep me updated on your lives too...email, comment. Love you all dearly. Pray for transformation here...