Sunday, May 16, 2010

One week. One weak. Same difference.


Had another meeting about India tonight...

Actual quote from our state's side liaison: " I hope this stuff scares you to death." Ironically, the information made me that much more excited to be leaving in SEVEN days. 

One week till I experience culture shock all over again and also get to experience a joy, compassion, and intimacy with the Lord unlike ever before. What isn't exciting about that?

I am also really excited about getting to know the team. There are 11 others I'll be with the first 2 weeks. [ Lindsey, Will, Hillary, Elyssa, Kyndal, Rachel, Taylor, Tim, Kari, Mallory, Mike]

Together we'll grow and pray. 
[join us in the praying]





Until then, I am off to the beach for a few days to relax, enjoy best friends, and get some sun on areas others than my toes and forearms. 


People I love:

Thanks.

It means a lot to know there is a world out there curious of my thoughts. This purpose of this blog is to be honest and truthful in a creative way that brings God his deserved glory. I hope you can relate to, be inspired by, or simply enjoy the words of my heart.

love wins.

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP